Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Speedy Thai beef salad
- 250g pack medium rice noodles
- 2-3 rump or sirloin steaks , about 700g/1lb 9oz in total
- juice 1 lime
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 long red chillies , seeded and cut into long strips
- 300g beansprouts
- 20g pack coriander , leaves picked and torn
- 2 x 20g packs basil , leaves picked and torn
- sweet chilli sauce , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?