Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Speedy Shrimp Primavera
- 6 ounces dry, uncooked pasta, any type (see Notes if using previously cooked pasta)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ pound uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined, and butterflied
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 fresh jalapeno, minced or to taste
- 1 cup broccoli florets (1 stalk)
- 2 teaspoons crushed red caribe chile flakes, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?