Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Special spaghetti cake
- 600 ml double cream
- 4 large free-range eggs
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 60 g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 60 g mixed smelly cheese (such as Brie, Stilton and goat's cheese), cubed
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach, washed, spun dry and roughly chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 140 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and roughly chopped
- 400 g spaghetti, just-cooked
- 1 knob butter
- a few sprigs fresh sage, leaves picked
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?