Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 large white onion (vidalia is best)
- 2 ounces of blue or Roquefort cheese
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheese
- 4 ounces Swiss or Gruyere cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 1/2 cups of half & half
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons salt to taste
- 6 tablespoons butter (do not substitute)
- Parmesan cheese parsely flakes and paprika to garnish
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?