Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spatchcocked Herbed Chickens alla Diavola
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon minced fresh herbs (I use a mix of basil, oregano, and thyme)
- 8 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1½ teaspoons kosher or sea salt
- A generous quantity of freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ teaspoons crushed red pepper or to taste
- Zest of 2 lemons, plus thinly sliced lemon rounds for garnish
- 4 to 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 whole chickens, 3½ to 4 pounds each
- Vegetable oil or high-heat grill spray for oiling the grill grate
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 690kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 52g (80%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (65%)|
|Cholesterol 207mg (69%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|