Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spare Ribs, Cabbage, and Sauerkraut
- 3 to 3 1/2 pounds pork spare ribs, bone-in
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp caraway seeds
- 1 Tbsp cracked black pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 32-ounce jar of sauerkraut, drained
- 4 cups thinly shredded cabbage (about 1 medium head)
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 bottle of your favorite beer
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?