Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spanishy Scrambled Eggs with Bell Peppers and Garlic Toast Recipe
- 8 ounces Italian or French bread , cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium garlic clove , peeled
- 1 cup small-dice Spanish chorizo (about 4 ounces)
- 2 medium red bell peppers , cored, seeded, and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 medium yellow onion , halved and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 10 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk (not nonfat)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?