Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spanishy Couscous Salad Recipe
- 3/4 cup jarred, roasted, and peeled piquillo or pimento peppers (about 8 ounces), drained
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 medium garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch granulated sugar
- 3 cups dry couscous
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup roasted, salted whole almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup coarsely chopped green Spanish olives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?