Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spanish meatballs with clams, chorizo & squid
- 25g butter
- 3 small shallots , diced
- 1 heaped tsp smoked Spanish paprika (we used the sweet, or dulce type)
- 3 garlic cloves , 2 crushed and 1 sliced
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 50g fresh breadcrumbs
- 300g pork mince
- 1 egg yolk
- 50ml olive oil , for frying
- 300g chorizo , either mini whole ones or a large sausage, cut into bite-size pieces
- 300g cleaned squid , cut into rings
- 100ml white wine
- 300g chopped and squashed tomatoes (squeeze to a pulp using your fingers)
- 400g clams
- handful flat-leaf parsley , roughly chopped
- extra-virgin olive oil , for drizzling
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?