Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spanish Vegetable Tortilla
- ½ cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 12 oz (350g) baking potatoes, such as russet or Burbank, peeled and cut into ¾ in (2cm) cubes
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 9 in (23cm) nonstick frying pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 387kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 317mg (106%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|