Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spanish Tortilla with Smoked Paprika
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, halved through the root end and thinly sliced
- 1½ teaspoons Spanish smoked paprika or sweet paprika, plus additional for garnish (see Note)
- 2 large russet potatoes (about 10 ounces each), peeled and halved lengthwise
- Kosher salt, as needed
- 8 large eggs, as fresh as possible
- ½ teaspoon sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 207kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 141mg (47%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|