Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spanish Romesco Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1-inch thick slice of crusty bread, torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds, chopped or slivered (can substitute hazelnuts, peeled)
- 5-6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 15-ounce can of crushed tomatoes, or canned whole tomatoes (including the juice) that have been de-seeded, or 1 pound fresh tomatoes that have been par-boiled, skins removed, and de-seeded
- 1 8-ounce jar of roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika (preferred) or sweet paprika
- 2-3 Tbsp sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?