Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spanish Roasted Potatoes with Tomato Sauce
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, or other waxy potato (peeled or un-peeled, your choice), cut into 1 to 1 1/2-inch chunks
- Olive oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine (can substitute stock)
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- A 14-ounce can of crushed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco or other hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?