Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spanish Rice Chicken II
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 50.2g|
|Saturated Fat 13.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|