Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spanish Omelet With Potatoes and Chorizo
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 ounces Spanish chorizo (cured sausage), sliced into thin half-moons
- 3/4 pound red potatoes, diced
- 3/4 cup kosher salt and pepper
- 10 flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 cup large eggs, beaten
- 1 (4 ounces) shredded Manchego or sharp Cheddar
- 1/2 small head green-leaf lettuce
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?