Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 lb (450g) brown lentils, rinsed and drained
- 3 oz (85g) smoked chorizo, thickly sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 small slice rustic bread
- 3 oz (85g) slab bacon, thickly sliced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- ½ cup vegetable stock or water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 293kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 22mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|