Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spanish Ham and Cheese Monte Cristo Sandwiches
- 8 1/2-inch-thick slices sourdough or country-style French bread (each about 5x3 inches)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 ounces Manchego cheese,* thinly sliced
- 2 ounces thinly sliced Serrano ham or prosciutto
- 4 tablespoons membrillo (quince paste) or quince preserves
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?