Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spanish Green Beans and Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 3 cups canned diced tomatoes with their juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|