Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spanish Garlic and Vegetable Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 medium head cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 4 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1 quart water
- 1/4 cup milk or light cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|