Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spanish Chicken and Rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 kosher salt and pepper
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 cup 28-ounce can diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?