Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 1 quart boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 5 large green bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chili sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.7g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|