Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spanish Beef and Rice
- 3/4 pound ground beef (85% lean)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can Swanson® Beef Broth
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|