Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spanish-Style Pork Rib Roast with Pan-Roasted Romesco Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 8- to 10-bone heritage pork rib roast (about 6 pounds), chine bone removed
- 4 large roasted red peppers (from 15- to 16-ounce jar), drained
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 ripe plum tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Marcona almonds or roasted salted almonds (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 cup dry Sherry
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?