Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spanakopita (Greek Spinach and Feta Pies) Recipe
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) salted butter
- 1 pound spinach, stems trimmed, washed, dried, and coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, finely chopped (white and light green parts only)
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, small dice
- 1/2 pound Greek feta, small dice
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon loosely packed lemon zest
- Pinch freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 pound phyllo sheets (at least 20 [12-by-17-inch] sheets), thawed
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?