Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghettini with Spicy Escarole and Pecorino Romano
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds escarole (about 1 large head), cut into 1-to-2-inch strips
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound spaghettini
- Freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?