Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghettini with Shrimp and Chile
- 1½ cups frozen cooked peeled shrimp, defrosted
- 8 oz spaghettini
- ¼ cup finely sliced scallions
- ½ teaspoon crushed chile flakes
- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused oil
- 1 cup sunblush tomatoes in seasoned oil
- ½ cup white wine or Noilly Prat
- 1½ cups arugula
- ¼ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 362kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 34mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|