Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghettini with San Marzano Red Clam Sauce (Spaghettini con Vongole in Sugo Rosso) Recipe
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 2 tablespoons pure olive oil
- 4 pounds little neck clams
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for finishing
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon sliced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1 (28-ounce) can San Marzano tomatoes with their juice, pured (2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Fine sea salt
- 12 ounces spaghettini
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?