Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghettini with Crab and Spicy Lemon Sauce
- 3/4 pound spaghettini
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) coarsely chopped fresh parsley plus whole sprigs for garnish
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, picked over
- 3 ounces prosciutto, sliced crosswise (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?