Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 ounces spaghettini
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken breast meat
- 15 leaves fresh spinach, cleaned
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|