Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with romano peppers
- 200g spaghetti
- olive oil
- 1 red onion , sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , sliced
- 3 romano peppers , sliced into rings
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar or lemon juice
- a large handul of small flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- 2 tbsp capers , rinsed and drained
- 2 chopped anchovies (optional)
- grated parmesan , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?