Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with hot-smoked salmon, rocket & capers
- 125ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 25g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 500g spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tiny dried bird's eye chillies , finely crumbled, or a quarter tsp crushed chillies
- finely grated zest 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp capers in brine, drained
- 85g rocket leaves
- 200g hot-smoked salmon , flaked
- sliced tomatoes , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?