Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Zucchini and Pecorino Cheese
- 5 tablespoons (75 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup (236 mL) dry white wine
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 11 ounces (308 g) spaghetti
- 1 cup (236 mL) grated pecorino cheese, for sprinkling
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 629kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (35%)|
|Cholesterol 22mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 68g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|