Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Walnuts and Anchovies
- 1/2 cup shelled walnuts (2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 anchovy fillets, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 pound spaghetti
- 1/4 cup minced flat-leaf parsley
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated pecorino (optional)
- Directions1. Begin heating a large pot of water over high heat. Meanwhile, lightly toast the walnuts on a baking sheet in a 375-degree oven for just a few minutes until fragrant, or in a pan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. When the walnuts smell like they’re beginning to toast, remove them from the heat and transfer to a clean dish towel. Wrap them in the towel, and rub between your hands to remove some of the papery shells. Chop the nuts medium-fine, and set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?