Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Walnut Sauce, Sardinia Style
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 6 quarts water
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 pound spaghetti or other pasta (see recipe introduction)
- 1 cup reserved pasta cooking water
- 1 cup (¼ pound) freshly grated fior di Sardegna or Tuscan caciotta
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 516kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 59g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|