Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Turkey Meatballs
- 8 pounds tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 5 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes or 1 small dried hot pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon salt, preferably sea salt, divided
- 2 cups Italian bread, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3/4 cup 1 percent milk
- 1 pound ground turkey (93 percent lean)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 pound whole-wheat spaghetti
- Grated Parmesan or Romano (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?