Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Sun Dried Tomatoes & Spinach
- 1 (13.25 oz) box Whole Grain Barilla Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head garlic, cloves peeled and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 5 cups washed spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?