Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Smoky Tomatoes and Onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 6 plum tomatoes (2 pounds), halved lengthwise
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1-inch wedges (keep stem end intact)
- 3/4 pound spaghetti
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped basil
- Equipment: a 13-by 9- by 2-inch disposable foil pan
- Accompaniment: grated parmesan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?