Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Romanesco Broccoli and Black Olives
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ medium onion, finely diced
- 2 small heads Romanesco broccoli, white cauliflower, or Broccoflower
- Sea salt
- 12 oil-cured black olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1 pound imported thick or regular spaghetti
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup freshly grated pecorino Romano cheese, plus extra for serving
- Ricotta salata, shaved paper-thin
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 271kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 24g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 6mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|