Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Roasted Artichokes, Pine Nuts and Golden Raisins
- 1 box Barilla PLUS Thin Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 8 baby artichokes, sliced into wedges
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup golden raisins, reconstituted
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/4 pound pancetta, sliced thin and rendered
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 105g|
|Dietary Fiber 13.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|