Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Mussels and White Beans
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more for drizzling
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 pound spaghetti
- Kosher salt
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 pounds mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?