Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Lemon and Olive Oil
- Table salt
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil , plus more for serving
- 1 medium shallot , minced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons finely grated zest and 1/4 cup juice from 3 lemons
- 1 ounce finely grated Parmesan cheese (about 1/2 cup), plus more for serving
- Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh basil leaves
- Directions1. Bring 4 quarts water to boil in large Dutch oven over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon salt and pasta to boiling water; cook, stirring frequently, until al dente. Reserve 1¾ cups cooking water, drain pasta into colander, and set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?