Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Garlic and Basil
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|