Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Garlic Bread Crumb Wine Sauce
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs (2 slices bread chopped in food processor)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- fresh ground pepper
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with foil.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?