Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Fresh Clams
- Kosher salt
- 6 oz. spaghetti
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 lb. cockles, Manila clams, or littlenecks, scrubbed
- 2 Tbsp. roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- DirectionsBring 3 quarts water to a boil in a 5-qt. pot. Season lightly with salt; add pasta and cook, stirring occasionally, until about 2 minutes before tender. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta cooking water.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?