Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Fennel and Shrimp
- 1 box Barilla PLUS® Spaghetti
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Barilla Marinara - Traditional Sauce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced very thin
- 1 bulb fennel, trimmed, sliced thin (include some fronds)
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, torn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 92.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 13.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|