Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Fava Beans, Mint, and Ricotta Salsa
- 4 pounds fresh fava beans
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- Pinch of hot pepper flakes
- Two 4-inch sprigs fresh mint
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 3 to 4 ounces ricotta salata cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1463kcal (73%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 233g|
|Dietary Fiber 77g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|