Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Clams
- Fine sea salt
- 1 pound dried linguine or spaghetti
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed and finely chopped
- Large pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1¼ cups just-shucked clams (about 2 dozen littlenecks) with the juice from shucking them
- ½ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 602kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 24mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 88g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|