Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Clam Sauce and Fresh Tomato
- 3 dozen littleneck clams
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- ½ cup clam juice or dry white wine
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper to taste
- 1½ tablespoons salt, for cooking pasta
- 1 pound spaghetti or thin linguine
- Italian or French bread, for the table
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 648kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 18mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 92g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|