Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Bacon and Egg Sauce (Lean Version)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, bruised
- 1/3 pound diced pancetta, ham, or lean bacon
- 5 eggs
- ¾ cup freshly grated parmigiano
- Salt to taste
- Plenty of freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ tablespoons salt, for cooking pasta
- 1 pound spaghetti
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 526kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (39%)|
|Cholesterol 204mg (68%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|