Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti with Asparagus, Shiitake Mushrooms, Lemon, and Chives
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced shallots (about 4)
- 1 pound fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, sliced
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 3/4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 pound asparagus, tough ends trimmed, cut crosswise in thirds
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 4 ounces shaved Asiago cheese*
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?